June 17, 2013 Post subject: FOR SALE: Sea&Sea MDX-PRO 5D Mark II Underwater Camera Housing for Canon 5D MKII DSLR
Though this is the first time I have posted on this forum, I am a real person and a diving enthusiast. I am currently selling my fantastic Sea&Sea underwater camera housing for the Canon 5D MK II. If you would like to see my advert on eBay, please follow this link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140994602222?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. The Buy-It-Now price is £1585, however, I am willing to listen to sensible offers below that price.
Sea&Sea MDX-PRO Canon 5D Mark II Professional Underwater Camera Housing
(U/W Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark II)
MDX-PRO 5D Mark II Housing (Dark olive metallic) (Housing only)
[Depth rating] 60m / 200ft
[Dimensions (WxHxD)] 336x170x139mm / 13.4x6.8x5.6inch
[Weight] Approx. 2,400g / 84oz (Housing only)
[Construction] Body: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy(machined) / anodized body. Grip: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy
The Sea&Sea MDX-PRO 5D Mark II is designed for professional level underwater photographers. Having only been used on one dive holiday (10 days in the Red Sea), this particular example is in almost perfect condition. Since purchasing this housing in 2011, it has only ever been stored safely in a Peli Case. Due to unforeseen family commitments I was unable to use the housing as much as I had originally intended, so I am now reluctantly selling. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me. The housing comes with everything shown in the photographs.
Product Instruction Manual:http://www.seaandsea.jp/products/dig...anual_kr2u.pdf
About the Sea&Sea MDX-PRO 5D Mark II:
· Controls almost all of the Canon EOS 5D Mark II essential functions underwater.
· Every detail of the housing is precision machined from a solid aluminum block to achieve a high-quality texture and design. All edges have been polished carefully for safety.
· The housing is protected by a highly corrosion resistant, anodized coating. The coating protects the housing from environmental corrosion and abrasions.
· YS converter connector employed as standard. When using a YS Converter/C to enable the TTL auto adjustment, use a5-pin Sync Cord/N to connect it to a genuine SEA&SEA strobe.
· The easily damaged front lower part is guarded by a bumper protector.
· Furnished with a tripod socket in the central region of the bottom surface of the main body. If you remove the attached Ergo Grip, you can also add an optional Grip-Stay L.
· Comes standard with two bulkhead connectors: onetype-N connector (2-pin wired for manual) and one 6-pin wired connector (for dedicated TTL).
· Equipped with a Optical Viewfinder 0.5xstandard. Interchangeable 0.66x/0.8x viewfinders (optional) are also available.
· The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
· A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage.
· Strong and durable build, with a depth rating of up to 60m / 200ft.
· *The MDX-PRO 5D Mark II housing comes from the factory with these type-N connectors: one 2-pin wired connector and one 5-pinwired connector.
PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMAGES OF THE HOUSING, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140994602222?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649