Search the Forums

Key Word

Specialist Forums > Equipment Forum > cylinder
posted : February 15, 2011 Post subject: cylinder
reasonably new to diving, i have apeks din regulators and need a tank know, i have looked at go dive at the 15lt cylinders and it says it has a M25 "A" Clamp / DIN convertible valve, does this mean that it can be converted easily to use my din regulator, the cylinder is 232 bar not 300, any help would be greatly appreciated as i am in derby this weekend and if its all ok may buy one as there the cheapest i have seen, many thanks

posted : February 16, 2011 Post subject: cylinder
yea this is the standard type now all you need is a allen key tro remove centre plug from tank takes 1 min. have fun diving

posted : February 16, 2011 Post subject: cylinder
thank you so much for the reply much appreciated

About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd