Search the Forums

Key Word

Specialist Forums > Equipment Forum > DIN TO A CLAMP
Richard 86
posted : March 26, 2010 Post subject: DIN TO A CLAMP
Could anyone let me know if it is possible to convert a 300 bar DIN valve to a A clamp fitting. I have a A clamp on my 1st stage but the 12l 300 bar tank I have just bought has a DIN valve. I have seen the inserts you can get for the 232 bar valve but not 300 bar. Can anyone help me with this please.


About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd