Search the Forums

Key Word

Specialist Forums > Equipment Forum > DYE MARKER
posted : April 3, 2007 Post subject: DYE MARKER
does anybody have any experience with dye markers and also does anybody know where to get them in the UK?? cheers

ADM Diving
posted : April 15, 2007 Post subject: DYE MARKER
What you trying to do Nick. Several markers exist and i can put you in touch where to buy them from (we have some too at our place) - cavers use them to check out resurgences etc so you can work out where water reappears etc etc. Need to be used wisely.. Fluorescein is the most commonly used - C20H12O5 - use UV to detect its presence. Post for further info on the Q&A forum on this site - i'll answer you further there. cheers Andrew

About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd