Medical Forum
This not an emergency service, in case of a diving incident, please contact your local Coastguard, nearest recompression chamber or emergency services.
New Question
Specialist Forums > Medical Forum
Posted : June 3, 2009
Hi There,
I am about to start working for a dive centre in Honduras for 12 months helping out with there photography/videography.

I obviously need some insurance and was wandering if anyone could advise me on the best policy to buy. Which companies are the best to use and what type of cover to get?


eD :)

Posted : June 3, 2009

It would be wrong of me to recommend specific companies in a public forum such as this, but in general terms make sure the insurance company covers diving at work (rather than for pleasure alone) and insures you to sufficient depths (some put limits on). Ads in the various dive mags are the best place to start, ring around and you'll soon get a flavour of the best ones.


Dr O
Answer provided by Dr Oliver Firth
Dr Ollie Firth
The views expressed by Dr Firth & Dr Jules are their own and the publishers accept no liability for the advice and views expressed by Dr Firth , Dr Jules, or other users, which are provided as a general service to divers. Users are warned that secondary posts are the views of other users and may not be medically correct.
About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd