Search the Forums

Key Word

Specialist Forums > General Forum > advice please
posted : August 29, 2005 Post subject: advice please
I want to learn to dive with my wife and son(15) we were hoping to learn on holiday can anyone give me some advice on what qualifactions and genral health and safety should I be looking for

posted : August 31, 2005 Post subject: advice please
to qualify as a diver you will need to take the Open Water Diver Course, you can take it with any number of organisations ie PADI, SSI, CMAS, BSAC etc this is the base course, you can do a try dive at any dive centre to see if you like it. Find out your local dive centre when your on holiday and go and have a chat they will give you more information on length of course prices etc

hope this helps


About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd