Search the Forums

Key Word

Specialist Forums > General Forum > question
posted : March 24, 2015 Post subject: question
Hi, Im Luis, i live in London. Can I ask what I need for work by myself in boats repairs in UK?\
i need information about the courses and licences to be a legal diver by myself.\
thanks so uch for your time! enjoy!!

About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd