Search the Forums

Key Word

Specialist Forums > General Forum > tourist at UK
posted : January 16, 2011 Post subject: tourist at UK
I'm a certified diver and I'd like to combine a day of diving during one of the times I get to the UK.
I have an SSI certification and the places that are more relevant for me are south England near London and east England.
I'll appreciate it if you could tell me how or with who I can coordinate such a day and if there are uniqe requirements at UK I should be prepared for.

Many thanks.

About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd