Search the Forums

Key Word

Specialist Forums > Commercial Forum > Commercial Diving
posted : December 28, 2010 Post subject: Commercial Diving
because I am looking into moving to the UK and therefore have as much information as possible on my field of expertise in your country. I am very interested in finding out the legal and professional requirements to work in the same area. Would you be able to point me in the right direction, I would very much appreciate your opinion and knowledge in the matter. I am not aware of the type of certifications needed to practice my job in England. Is there a particular association/organisation that currently deals with commercial diving? Do I need equivalent English certifications? Do my diving certifications need to be amended to be legally recognised by the English institutions? These are only few of the “unanswered” questions I have!

posted : December 29, 2010 Post subject: Commercial Diving
1- what certification do you currently have?

2-Check with the UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to see if they accept your certification. If they do, Fine. If they don't, you'll have to do an HSE or IMCA approved Certificate.

3- Where are you from? meaning can you work in the UK or get a work permit/Visa?

About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd