Search the Forums

Key Word

Specialist Forums > Commercial Forum > scallop diving
posted : August 18, 2007 Post subject: scallop diving
There is work available as a scallop diver around the West coast of Scotland starting September. Experienced divers preferred but training can also be given. All divers must have an in date medical and be H.S.E. Part IV or equivalent (P.A.D.I. advanced diver or above). Anyone wanting further information can contact me here or by e-mail to:

About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd