Technical q&a Forum

New Question
Specialist Forums > Technical Q&A Forum
Posted : August 18, 2009
I want to become a mechanical dive technician. I don't want to be a diver though. Can anyone please advise the best way to go. maybe good schools to look into. Thanks.

Posted : August 24, 2009
Hi there, what do you mean? a service technician of equipment ??? As the answer to that is contact IDEST/SITA and they will put you onto a service technician course they have which is very good all round training on cylinder testing, regulator servicing, compressor servicing etc etc etc

if that isn't what you are after can you explain a bit more so I can answer,

cheers Andrew
Answer provided by ADM Diving

Andrew Dawson-Maddocks
The views expressed by the author are their own and the publishers accept no liability for the advice and views expressed by the author, or other users, which are provided as a general service to divers. Users are warned that secondary posts are the views of other users and may not be technically correct.
About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd