Medical Forum
This not an emergency service, in case of a diving incident, please contact your local Coastguard, nearest recompression chamber or emergency services.
New Question
Specialist Forums > Medical Forum
Posted : March 24, 2010
HSE Diver medical. I need one todo my PADI Instructor exam. Can anyone tell me the best place to get it? Money and quality wise? Thanks

Posted : March 24, 2010
This is a difficult one to answer, as I'm naturally biased! We can do HSE Preliminary medicals for 120, and as I do them I would have to say it's of superb quality and staggeringly good value for money ;-)

Of course there are plenty of other dive docs around so to some extent it depends on where you live. The UK Sport Diving Medical Committee has a list of diving referees around the country, many of whom will also do HSE medicals.

If you're in or near London, then to book an appointment with me, ring 0207 806 4028.

Regards, Dr O
Answer provided by Dr Oliver Firth
Dr Ollie Firth
Additional Comment

Posted : March 25, 2010 by - semizen
List of HSE diving doctors:

Sat diver
Additional Comment

Posted : March 25, 2010 by - semizen
You can search the above by area, I pay 110 for my annual medical.

Sat diver
The views expressed by Dr Firth & Dr Jules are their own and the publishers accept no liability for the advice and views expressed by Dr Firth , Dr Jules, or other users, which are provided as a general service to divers. Users are warned that secondary posts are the views of other users and may not be medically correct.
About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd