Medical Forum
This not an emergency service, in case of a diving incident, please contact your local Coastguard, nearest recompression chamber or emergency services.
New Question
Specialist Forums > Medical Forum
Posted : December 30, 2006
Hi Doc. I need glasses for reading. I though it would be helpful to have some type of lens fitted in my mask. Tried the magnifiers - ok but lost them - at 20 a throw, not good! Are there any specialist opticians who can do this? Cheers Duncan

Posted : December 31, 2006
Yes, look in the small ads of the dive mags, as there are always mask lens people there.
Dr J
Answer provided by Dr Oliver Firth
Dr Ollie Firth
Additional Comment

Posted : January 2, 2007 by - Duncan
Thank you. Have already found some in Bath. My optician seem reluctant to help! Happy New year. Duncan
The views expressed by Dr Firth & Dr Jules are their own and the publishers accept no liability for the advice and views expressed by Dr Firth , Dr Jules, or other users, which are provided as a general service to divers. Users are warned that secondary posts are the views of other users and may not be medically correct.
About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd