Search the Forums

Key Word

Forum
International Forums > Europe Forum > Dive Bulgaria Diving Bulgaria
Author 
posted : December 8, 2007 Post subject: Dive Bulgaria Diving Bulgaria
I spent a very pleasant Summer diving there and was suprised by the hospitality I was exposed to. The Visability was very good and I never knew there was so many wrecks in the water, I supose joining the EU has opened the door which is good for divers. In the water I never saw any other divers but us, and dived in some very unspoilt places, but I am sure it will all change as tourism moves in. The beach resorts cater for divers, but all I saw was sand and more sand with the constant noise of jet skis above our heads. I was lucky when I bumped into a Britt who pointed me in the direction of Black Aqua, from that point forward the holiday just got better, I did 4 dives all on wrecks and all away from the beach resorts, in the Northern Black Sea coast. If any body is interested in seeing a coast line unspoilt and before tourism and the mass of dive boats invade try Bulgaria. Since returning home and planning my next years holiday to Bulgaria for more unspoilt diving I have been in touch with Black Aqua, they now offer diving not just in Bulgaria, but have stretched there wings and do cross border diving into Romania.
Regards Richard

About us | Disclaimer & terms of use | Contact us | Site News | Suggestions | Link to us | Advertising Info
© 2006 Personal Print Ltd