I've upgraded to a Sony full-frame, so i want to give a new home to my like new Olympus E-M1 Mark II complete setup. All Underwater gear has 30 dives the most used gear and some other parts half number of dives or less, as the macro port and focus gear, mini trigger flash, zoom gear and focus gear, etc..
Nauticam housing NA-EM1II - 1995 on Store, Sell for ( https://www.nauticam.com/products/na-em1ii-housing-for-olympus-om-d-e-m1ii-camera ) INCREDIBLE good condition as u can see on the photos, with camera bag and the following extra parts:
* Olympus Mini Flash Trigger NA-EM5II/EM1/EM1II (231 on store) https://www.nauticam.com/products/mini-flash-trigger-for-olympus-compatible-with-na-em5ii-em1-em1ii
* 7" Acrylic Wide-Angle Dome Port (with neoprene cover) (546 on store) https://www.nauticam.com/products/7-acrylic-dome-port-for-sony-e-mount-10-18mm-f4?variant=46258235401
* 4.33'' Acrylic Fisheye Dome Port (with neoprene cover) (504 on store) https://www.nauticam.com/products/4-33-dome-port-for-lumix-g-fisheye-8mm-f3-5?variant=46258236617
* N85 20mm extension ring (189 on store) https://www.nauticam.com/products/mini-extension-ring-20?variant=46258243721
* Macro Port 45 (315 on store) https://www.nauticam.com/products/macro-port-45-for-leica-dg-macro-elmarit-45mm-f2-8-asph?variant=46258236745
* O60-F Focus Gear ~for Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro (157 on store) https://www.nauticam.com/products/o60-f-for-olympus-m-zuiko-digital-ed-60mm-f2-8-macro-focus-gear?variant=46258237833
* Z Zoom Gear for Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO (210 on store) https://www.nauticam.com/products/o1240-z-zoom-gear-for-olympus-m-zuiko-digital-ed-12-40mm-f-2-8-pro?variant=46258238153
* PL818-Z Zoom Gear ~for Panasonic Leica DG Vario Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4.0 ASPH (262 on store) https://www.nauticam.com/products/pl818-z-zoom-gear-for-panasonic-leica-dg-vario-elmarit-8-18mm-f-2-8-4-0-asph?variant=46258238921
I have also the MIL 180Ί ViewFinder for Mirrorless Cameras (1207 on store) https://www.nauticam.com/collections/viewfinders/products/nauticam-180-straight-viewfinder-for-mil-housings not sure yet if i can adapt it to my new housing.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II camera body + ED 12‑40mm 1:2.8 PRO (usually 2000)( https://shop.olympus.eu/es_ES/camaras/om-d/e-m1-mark-ii-1240-kit ) with all accessories plus following lens:
* Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro (499 on store) https://shop.olympus.eu/es_ES/objetivos/objetivos-om-d-y-pen/m-zuiko-premium/m-zuiko-digital-ed-60mm-1-2-8-macro
* Olympus 8mm M.Zuiko ED F1.8 Fisheye PRO (899 on store) https://shop.olympus.eu/es_ES/objetivos/objetivos-om-d-y-pen/m-zuiko-pro/m-zuiko-digital-ed-8mm-1-1-8-fisheyepro
* Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12‑40mm 1:2.8 PRO (999 on store) https://shop.olympus.eu/es_ES/objetivos/objetivos-om-d-y-pen/m-zuiko-pro/m-zuiko-digital-ed-8mm-1-1-8-fisheyepro
* Panasonic Leica DG Vario Elmarit 8-18mm F2.8-4 ASPH (1099 on store) https://www.panasonic.com/es/consumer/camaras-y-videocamaras/objetivos-lumix-g/h-e08018.html
* Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary (349 on store) https://www.sigmaphoto.com/30mm-f1-4-dc-dn-c
ALL EQUIPMENT IS AS NEW, IN SIGHT AND FUNCTIONING! Both the underwater gear and the camera with lenses, ALMOST everything with the original boxes except the 7 Acrylic Dome, and the Olympus lenses. (See photos)
I will send (WhatsApp) with more photos to all interested, just write me asking for.
Priority to sell it as 1 set or 2 sets (Set of Housing with the underwater extras and a set of the camera with it lenses)
- Housing complete setup 4409 NEW - Sell it in bundle will have a -35% discount that makes 2865
- Camera complete setup (Body + 5 Lenses + extra battery) 4846 NEW - Sell it in bundle will have a -35% discount that makes 3150
- Housing + Camera bundle will have 40% Discount and you will a top quality complete set up, prepared for every conditions above and underwater ;) - New it was 9255 - Sell it for 5550
Think about splitting only after the sale or having a buyer for the Housing and the Camera.